Акции на nyse на 01.02.11
BTU – Bullish MACD Crossovers (NASDAQ)
CHK – Moved Above Upper Bollinger Band (NYSE)
WFT – CCI Buy Signals (NYSE)
PCX – Parabolic SAR Buy Signals (NYSE)
SUN – New Uptrend (ADX) (NYSE)
BMY – Bearish MACD Crossovers (NYSE)
MO – Moved Below Lower Bollinger Band (NYSE)
CVS – CCI Sell Signals (NYSE)
WMT – Parabolic SAR Sell Signals (NYSE)
KSS – New Downtrend (Aroon) (NYSE)
- Auto makers will hand in their January new–vehicle sales results, with analysts expecting to see double–digit improvements for all major manufacturers. GM (GM 36.49, -0.11, -0.30%) is seen as the laggard, up 11%, while Ford (F 15.95, -0.32, -1.97%) will likely fare only slightly better.
- On the earnings front, analysts polled by FactSet Research are looking for oil giant BP (BP 47.47, +1.26, +2.73%) to report a profit of $1.62 a share on sales of $73.5 billion.
- Elsewhere, drug maker Pfizer (PFE 18.22, +0.07, +0.39%) is seen posting earnings of 46 cents a share while shipper UPS (UPS 71.62, +0.89, +1.26%) is projected to pocket a profit of $1.05 for the final quarter of the year.
- Others on the earnings docket include: Archer Daniels Midlands (ADM 32.67, -0.09, -0.27%) , Cummins (CMI 105.88, +0.50, +0.47%) , Emerson Electric (EMR 58.88, +1.92, +3.37%) , (BRCM 45.09, +0.77, +1.74%) , Electronic Arts (ERTS 15.59, +0.59, +3.93%) and more.
- Anadarko Petroleum Corp. (APC 77.08, +2.90, +3.91%) and Novellus Systems Inc. (NVLS 36.07, +0.29, +0.81%) both reported financial results late Monday and should also garner plenty of investor attention at the opening bell on Tuesday