Котировки nyse 02.03.11
PCG – Bullish MACD Crossovers (NYSE)
KO – Moved Above Upper Bollinger Band (NYSE)
SNY – CCI Buy signals (NYSE)
MRK – Parabolic SAR Buy signals (NYSE)
BX – New Uptrend (ADX) (NYSE)
SWY – Bearish MACD Crossovers (NYSE)
LVS – Moved Below Lower Bollinger Band (NYSE)
BAC – CCI Sell signals (NYSE)
GPS – Parabolic SAR Sell signals (NYSE)
DHI – New Downtrend (Aroon) (NYSE)
- Staples (SPLS 20.86, -0.44, -2.07%) is expected to report fourth–quarter earnings of 41 cents a share, according to analysts surveyed by FactSet Research.
- Costco (COST 73.62, -1.17, -1.56%) is forecast to post earnings of 79 cents a share in the fiscal second quarter.
- BJ’s (BJ 48.31, -0.11, -0.23%) is estimated to report a profit of 91 cents a share in the fourth quarter.
- Foot Locker Inc. (FL 19.22, -0.65, -3.27%) is expected to report earnings of 37 cents a share in the fourth quarter.
- Collective Brands Inc. (PSS 22.12, -0.68, -2.98%) is likely to report a fourth–quarter loss of 18 cents a share.
- Joy Global Inc. (JOYG 94.09, -3.08, -3.17%) is expected to report fiscal first–quarter earnings of $1.06 a share.
- After Tuesday’s closing bell, MetLife Inc. (MET 46.04, -1.32, -2.79%) said it plans to sell more than 68 million shares to the public.
- McDermott International Inc. (MDR 22.39, -0.56, -2.44%) said its fourth–quarter profit slid to $44.9 million.
- TiVo Inc. (TIVO 9.82, -0.46, -4.47%) said its fourth–quarter loss widened as expenses grew.
- VeriFone Holding Inc. (PAY 44.61, -0.83, -1.83%) said its fiscal first–quarter profit more than tripled