Акции на nyse на 04.02.11
GSK – Bullish MACD Crossovers (NYSE)
UNH – Moved Above Upper Bollinger Band (NYSE)
KR – CCI Buy Signals (NYSE)
HPQ – Parabolic SAR Buy Signals (NYSE)
LLY – New Uptrend (ADX) (NYSE)
WMT – Bearish MACD Crossovers (NYSE)
CVS – Moved Below Lower Bollinger Band (NYSE)
ITUB – CCI Sell Signals (NYSE)
CMS – Parabolic SAR Sell Signals (NYSE)
GM – New Downtrend (Aroon) (NYSE)
- Aetna (AET 33.27, -0.13, -0.39%) is expected to report fourth–quarter profit of 62 cents a share, according to a consensus survey by FactSet Research.
- Tyson Foods (TSN 17.56, +0.47, +2.75%) is projected to post first–quarter profit of 62 cents a share.
- Constellation Energy (CEG 31.83, -0.07, -0.22%) is forecast to post fourth–quarter profit of 56 cents a share.
- Fortune Brands (FO 61.55, +1.00, +1.65%) is likely to post fourth–quarter profit of 58 cents a share.
- Clorox Co. (CLX 63.75, +0.78, +1.24%) is expected to post second–quarter profit of 46 cents a share.
- Weyerhaeuser Co. (WY 23.58, +0.01, +0.04%) is likely to report fourth–quarter profit of 5 cents a share.
- After Thursday’s closing bell, Las Vegas Sands Corp. LVS 50.28, +0.85, +1.72%) said it swung to a fourth–quarter profit of $270 million, or 34 cents a share, from a loss of $114 million, or 17 cents a share, in the same period a year ago. On an adjusted basis, the company said it would have earned 42 cents a share. Revenue ballooned 56.9% to a record $2.02 billion.
- JDS Uniphase Corp. (JDSU 17.93, +0.01, +0.06%) reported fiscal second–quarter net income of $23.6 million, or 10 cents a share, compared with a loss of $19.5 million, or 9 cents a share, for the year–earlier period. Revenue was $473.5 million, up from $342.9 million.
- NetSuite Inc. (N 27.82, +0.27, +0.98%) posted a fourth–quarter net loss of $6.4 million, or 10 cents a share, compared to a loss of $6.5 million, or 10 cents a share in the same period a year earlier. Revenue rose 21% to $52.1 million. Excluding one–time items, NetSuite said earnings for the quarter rose to 4 cents a share from 2 cents a share.
- Sunoco Inc. (SUN 43.62, +0.43, +1.00%) reported fourth–quarter net income $87 million, or 72 cents a share, up from $26 million, or 22 cents, a year ago. Excluding one–time items, Sunoco’s profit from continued operations was $13 million, or 11 cents a share, reversing a year–ago loss of $31 million, or 27 cents a share. Revenue rose to $10.23 billion from $8.69 billion.
- Union Pacific Corp. (UNP 93.60, -0.57, -0.61%) approved a plan for the company to buy back up to 40 million common shares by March 2014. If completed, the buyback would represent 8% of the company’s current shares outstanding.
- UPS (UPS 74.29, +0.25, +0.34%) said its board hiked the quarterly dividend by 11% to 52 cents a share from 47 cents