nyse биржа 06.04.11
TWX – Bullish MACD Crossovers (NYSE)
NSM – Moved Above Upper Bollinger Band (NASDAQ)
ABX – CCI Buy signals (NYSE)
TGT – Parabolic SAR Buy signals (NYSE)
T – New Uptrend (ADX) (NYSE)
BSX – Bearish MACD Crossovers (NYSE)
UAL – Moved Below Lower Bollinger Band (NYSE)
GLW – CCI Sell signals (NYSE)
TXN – Parabolic SAR Sell signals (NYSE)
TM – New Downtrend (Aroon) (NYSE)
- Monsanto (MON 73.60, -0.45, -0.61%) is expected to report fiscal second–quarter earnings of $1.84 a share, according to analysts surveyed by FactSet Research.
- Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY 48.90, +0.41, +0.85%) is forecast to post earnings of 97 cents a share in the fiscal fourth quarter.
- Immucor (BLUD 20.00, +0.02, +0.10%) is estimated to report a profit of 27 cents a share in the fiscal third quarter.
- WD–40 Co. (WDFC 42.95, -0.04, -0.09%) is expected to report earnings of 68 cents a share in the fiscal second quarter.
- After Tuesday’s closing bell, American Superconductor Corp. (AMSC 24.88, +0.20, +0.81%) said its fourth–quarter revenue will fall short of estimates because a Chinese wind–turbine maker refused to accept certain shipments. Read more on American Superconductor.
- Cephalon Inc. (CEPH 77.37, +0.45, +0.59%) said its board unanimously rejected a $73–a–share hostile offer from Valeant Pharmaceuticals International Inc. (VRX 53.96, +0.98, +1.85%)