Акции на nyse на 07.02.11
FCX – Bullish MACD Crossovers (NYSE)
EP – Moved Above Upper Bollinger Band (NYSE)
V – CCI Buy Signals (NYSE)
KR – Parabolic SAR Buy Signals (NYSE)
MDT – New Uptrend (ADX) (NYSE)
BBG – Bearish MACD Crossovers (NYSE)
KBH – Moved Below Lower Bollinger Band (NYSE)
VALE – CCI Sell Signals (NYSE)
JPM – Parabolic SAR Sell Signals (NYSE)
PPL – New Downtrend (Aroon) (NYSE)
- Hasbro (HAS 44.82, +0.24, +0.54%) is expected to report fourth–quarter earnings of 93 cents a share, according to a consensus survey by FactSet Research.
- Gartner (IT 36.27, -0.02, -0.06%) is projected to post fourth–quarter earnings of 38 cents a share.
- Lorillard (LO 75.00, +0.16, +0.21%) is forecast to post fourth–quarter earnings of $1.67 a share.
- Lowe’s (LOW 24.71, +0.21, +0.86%) is likely to report fourth–quarter earnings of 84 cents a share.
- Synchronoss Technologies Inc. (SNCR 30.33, +0.64, +2.16%) is projected to post fourth–quarter earnings of 19 cents a share.
- Sysco Corp. (SYY 29.85, +0.15, +0.51%) is expected to report second–quarter earnings of 46 cents a share.
- Owens & Minor (OMI 30.16, -0.02, -0.07%) is forecast to post fourth–quarter earnings of 51 cents a share.
- Glu Mobile Inc. (GLUU 3.35, +0.16, +5.02%) is likely to report a loss of 8 cents a share in the fourth quarter.
- Humana Inc. (HUM 60.54, -0.67, -1.09%) is expected to report earnings of 74 cents a share in the fourth quarter. Analysts surveyed by Thomson Reuters projected the company to earn 81 cents a share.
- After Friday’s closing bell, Bank of America Corp. (BAC 14.63, +0.34, +2.38%) said it’s getting out of the reverse–mortgage business so it can focus more on its main mortgage operations. "We made the strategic decision to exit the reverse business due to competing demands and priorities that require investments and resources be focused on other key areas of our business," said Doug Jones, consumer sales and institutional mortgage services executive for Bank of America Home Loans