Акции на nyse на 08.02.11
RVBD – Bullish MACD Crossovers (NYSE)
LLY – Moved Above Upper Bollinger Band (NYSE)
MS – CCI Buy Signals (NYSE)
M – Parabolic SAR Buy Signals (NYSE)
KR – New Uptrend (ADX) (NYSE)
ACI – Bearish MACD Crossovers (NYSE)
CNW – Moved Below Lower Bollinger Band (NYSE)
CNX – CCI Sell Signals (NYSE)
DVN – Parabolic SAR Sell Signals (NYSE)
VALE – New Downtrend (Aroon) (NYSE)
- Walt Disney (DIS 41.26, +0.32, +0.78%) is expected to report first–quarter earnings of 56 cents a share, according to a consensus survey by FactSet Research.
- Sara Lee (SLE 16.95, +0.03, +0.18%) is projected to post second–quarter earnings of 25 cents a share.
- McAfee Inc. (MFE 47.90, -0.05, -0.10%) is forecast to report fourth–quarter earnings of 69 cents a share.
- McClatchy Co. (MNI 4.99, -0.01, -0.20%) is likely to post fourth–quarter earnings of 36 cents a share.
- Pitney Bowes Inc. (PBI 24.76, +0.65, +2.70%) is expected to post fourth–quarter earnings of 61 cents a share.
- Avon Products Inc. (AVP 29.35, +0.10, +0.34%) is forecast to report fourth–quarter earnings of 67 cents a share.
- Coventry Health Care Inc. (CVH 31.75, +0.41, +1.31%) is projected to post fourth–quarter earnings of 88 cents a share.
- Entergy (ETR 73.78, -0.13, -0.18%) is likely to post fourth–quarter earnings of $1.26 a share.
- Take–Two Interactive Software (TTWO 14.40, +0.05, +0.31%) is expected to report third–quarter earnings of 5 cents a share, according to FactSet while analysts surveyed by Thomson Reuters forecast the company to post earnings of 34 cents.
- After Monday’s closing bell, Intel Corp. (INTC 21.69, +0.01, +0.05%) said that it has resumed limited shipments of its 6 Series Chipset that were halted last week after a design flaw was discovered.
- Aspen Insurance Holdings Ltd. (AHL 32.20, +1.46, +4.75%) said fourth–quarter profit fell to $92.7 million, or $1.12 a share, from $126.3 million, or $1.40 a share, in the same period a year earlier. Operating earnings, which exclude net realized investment gains and losses, were $85 million, or $1.02 a share, in the latest period, the insurer said.
- Gartner Inc. (IT 36.59, +0.32, +0.88%) reported fourth–quarter profit of $36.7 million, or 37 cents a share, compared to net income of $25.7 million, or 26 cents a share, for the same period last year. Revenue rose 16% to $382.3 million.
- Glu Mobile Inc. (GLUU 3.20, -0.27, -7.78%) reported a fourth–quarter loss of $4.9 million, or 11 cents a share, compared to a net loss of $6.9 million, or 23 cents a share, for the same period last year.
- Kratos Defense & Security Solutions Inc. (KTOS 13.55, -0.46, -3.28%) will buy all outstanding share of Herley Industries Inc. (HRLY 18.80, +2.55, +15.69%) for $19 a share in a deal valued at about $270 million. The deal is expected to add to Kratos’s earnings.
- Principal Financial Group Inc. (PFG 32.22, -1.48, -4.39%) said fourth–quarter profit came in at $199.3 million, or 62 cents a share, compared with $141.9 million, or 44 cents a share, in the same period a year earlier. Operating earnings, which exclude net realized investment gains and losses, were $214.1 million, or 66 cents a share, in the latest period, the 401(k) specialist reported.