Котировки nyse 09.03.11
WDC – Bullish MACD Crossovers (NYSE)
DKS – Moved Above Upper Bollinger Band (NYSE)
LOW – CCI Buy signals (NYSE)
BAC – Parabolic SAR Buy signals (NYSE)
T – New Uptrend (ADX) (NYSE)
FRO – Bearish MACD Crossovers (NYSE)
NSM – Moved Below Lower Bollinger Band (NYSE)
POT – CCI Sell signals (NYSE)
SU – Parabolic SAR Sell signals (NYSE)
RIO – New Downtrend (Aroon) (NYSE)
- Children’s Place Retail Stores Inc. (PLCE 43.26, -0.62, -1.41%) is expected to report fourth–quarter earnings of $1.01 a share, according to a consensus survey by FactSet Research.
- Coldwater Creek Inc. (CWTR 2.90, +0.03, +1.05%) is projected to post a loss of 25 cents a share in the fourth quarter.
- Jo–Ann Stores Inc. (JAS 60.90, +0.10, +0.16%) is forecast to report fourth–quarter earnings of $1.53 a share.
- Men’s Wearhouse Inc. (MW 26.05, +0.14, +0.54%) is likely to post a loss of 19 cents a share in the fourth quarter.
- American Eagle Outfitters Inc. (AEO 14.80, -0.57, -3.71%) is projected to post fourth–quarter earnings of 43 cents a share.
- H&R Block Inc. (HRB 15.02, +0.55, +3.80%) is expected to report third–quarter earnings of 4 cents a share, while Thomson Reuters see the company breaking even.
- After Tuesday’s closing bell, AIG (AIG 37.31, +0.21, +0.57%) said it repaid $6.9 billion to the U.S. Treasury with funds raised from the sale of MetLife (MET 46.31, +0.78, +1.71%) shares it held. AIG now owes the Treasury about $11.3 billion.
- Boston Beer Co. (SAM 94.01, +0.64, +0.69%) said its fourth–quarter net income rose to $12.2 million, or 87 cents a share, from $7.5 million, or 52 cents a share, in the year–ago period. Revenue rose to $126.3 million from $117.5 million a year ago.
- Diamond Foods Inc. (DMND 51.01, -0.63, -1.22%) said its fiscal second–quarter profit rose to $19.7 million, or 87 cents a share, from $8.8 million, or 52 cents a share, in the year–ago period. Excluding one–time items, the snack–food company would have reported earnings of 91 cents a share for the latest quarter.
- Honeywell (HON 57.30, +1.11, +1.98%) said it expects first–quarter earnings of about 80 cents a share on revenue of about $8.7 billion.
- Staples Inc. (SPLS 20.25, +0.13, +0.65%) said its board raised the quarterly dividend to 10 cents a share from 9 cents a share. The dividend is payable April 14 to shareholders of record as of March 25.
- Texas Instruments (TXN 35.86, +0.38, +1.07%) narrowed its sales forecast for the first quarter of 2011 to $3.34 billion to $3.48 billion, compared with a previous range of $3.27 billion to $3.55 billion. The company also said it now expects earnings per share of 56 cents a share to 60 cents a share, compared with a previous forecast of 54 cents a share to 62 cents a share.