Акции на nyse на 10.02.11
LUV – Bullish MACD Crossovers (NASDAQ)
AAP – Moved Above Upper Bollinger Band (NYSE)
VZ – CCI Buy Signals (NYSE)
PEP – Parabolic SAR Buy Signals (NYSE)
MOS – New Uptrend (ADX) (NYSE)
BTU – Bearish MACD Crossovers (NYSE)
VALE – Moved Below Lower Bollinger Band (NYSE)
PBR – CCI Sell Signals (NYSE)
ACH – Parabolic SAR Sell Signals (NYSE)
WLT – New Downtrend (Aroon) (NYSE)
- Kraft (KFT 31.26, +0.02, +0.06%) is expected to report fourth–quarter income of 47 cents a share, according to a consensus survey by FactSet Research.
- Sprint Nextel (S 4.34, -0.01, -0.23%) is projected to post a loss of 30 cents a share in the fourth–quarter.
- PepsiCo (PEP 64.58, +0.16, +0.25%) is forecast to report fourth–quarter earnings of $1.04 a share.
- Expedia (EXPE 25.54, +0.11, +0.43%) is likely to post fourth–quarter earnings of 36 cents a share.
- Goodyear Tire & Rubber (GT 12.85, +0.34, +2.72%) is forecast to post a loss of 7 cents a share in the fourth–quarter.
- Real Networks (RNWK 3.92, -0.04, -1.01%) is projected to post a loss of 2 cents a share in the fourth–quarter.
- Molson Coors Brewing Co. (TAP 47.80, +0.23, +0.48%) is expected to post fourth–quarter earnings of 69 cents a share.
- Philip Morris International (PM 59.88, +0.34, +0.57%) is likely to report fourth–quarter earnings of 97 cents a share.
- Wynn Resorts Ltd. (WYNN 121.60, +0.07, +0.06%) is forecast to report fourth–quarter earnings of 65 cents a share, according to analysts surveyed by Thomson Reuters while FactSet survey had it reporting 71 cents a share.
- After Wednesday’s closing bell, Cisco Systems Inc. (CSCO 20.13, -1.91, -8.67%) reported second–quarter net income of $1.52 billion, or 27 cents a share, compared with earnings of $1.85 billion, or 32 cents a share, for the same period the previous year. Total revenue rose 6% to $10.4 billion.
- Videogame publisher Activision Blizzard Inc. (ATVI 10.82, -0.87, -7.44%) reported a fourth–quarter loss of $233 million, or 20 cents a share, compared with a loss of $286 million, or 23 cents a share, a year earlier. Revenue fell to $1.43 billion from $1.56 billion.
- Akamai Technologies (AKAM 42.70, -5.29, -11.02%) reported fourth–quarter profit of $52.5 million, or 27 cents a share, up from $39.7 million, or 21 cents a share, in the same quarter a year ago. On an adjusted basis, the company would have earned 40 cents a share. Revenue climbed 12% to $284.7 million.
- Allstate Corp. (ALL 30.80, -1.56, -4.82%) said fourth–quarter net income came in at $296 million, or 55 cents a share, down 43% from a year earlier. Operating profit, which excludes net realized investment gains and losses, was $271 million, or 50 cents a share, in the latest period, the company added.
- Hanover Insurance Group (THG 48.74, +0.02, +0.04%) said fourth–quarter net income came in at $58.4 million, or $1.27 a share, compared with $57.3 million, or $1.14 a share, in the same period a year earlier. Net premiums written totaled $717.1 million, up by more than 14% from a year earlier.
- Lions Gate Entertainment Corp. (LGF 6.36, +0.02, +0.32%) said it narrowed its third–quarter loss to $6.02 million, or 4 cents a share, from a loss of $65.3 million, or 55 cents a share, reported a year ago. Revenue was $422.9 million against last year’s $342.6 million.
- MetLife Inc. (MET 46.70, -0.90, -1.89%) said fourth–quarter net income came in at $51 million, or 5 cents a share, compared with $289 million, or 35 cents a share, in the same period a year earlier. Operating profit, which excludes net realized investment gains and losses, was $1.16 billion, or $1.14 a share, in the latest period.
- Whole Foods Market (WFMI 58.72, +4.97, +9.25%) said quarterly profit rose 61% to $88.7 million, or 51 cents a share. Sales jumped 14% to $3 billion.