Котировки nyse 10.03.11
FE – Bullish MACD Crossovers (NYSE)
T – Moved Above Upper Bollinger Band (NYSE)
CVS – CCI Buy signals (NYSE)
MDT – Parabolic SAR Buy signals (NYSE)
HSP – New Uptrend (ADX) (NYSE)
MHS – Bearish MACD Crossovers (NYSE)
FCX – Moved Below Lower Bollinger Band (NYSE)
MON – CCI Sell signals (NYSE)
POT – Parabolic SAR Sell signals (NYSE)
GLW – New Downtrend (Aroon) (NYSE)
- Aeropostale Inc. (ARO 24.92, +0.28, +1.14%) is expected to report fourth–quarter earnings of 97 cents a share.
- Jamba Inc. (JMBA 2.25, -0.01, -0.44%) is projected to report a loss of 16 cents a share in the fourth quarter.
- Smith & Wesson (SWHC 3.97, -0.01, -0.25%) is likely to post a third–quarter loss of a penny a share.
- After Wednesday’s closing bell, the Food and Drug Administration said it approved Benlysta, a lupus drug from Human Genome Sciences (HGSI 25.68, +0.01, +0.04%) . Human Genome, which developed Benlysta, will market the drug in the U.S. with GlaxoSmithKline PLC (GSK 38.58, +0.42, +1.10%).
- American International Group Inc. (AIG 37.11, -0.20, -0.54%) said it has developed a plan to protect tens of billions of dollars in tax–related assets as the U.S. government begins selling its stake in the insurer.
- H&R Block Inc. (HRB 15.19, +0.17, +1.13%) said total tax returns prepared through Feb. 28 grew 6% compared to the prior year. Total digital tax returns increased 12.7%, including a 30.2% jump in online filings, the company reported.
- Men’s Wearhouse Inc. (MW 26.19, +0.14, +0.54%) reported a fourth–quarter net loss of $14.1 million, or 27 cents a share, versus a loss of $18.8 million, or 36 cents a share, a year earlier. Adjusted losses totaled 19 cents a share.
- Molycorp Inc. (MCP 48.62, -1.15, -2.31%) said its fourth–quarter loss narrowed to $7.9 million, or 10 cents a share, from $9.1 million, or 22 cents a share, in the year–ago period. Excluding one–time items, the miner of rare earth minerals reported earnings of 3 cents a share.
- National Semi (NSM 14.47, -0.22, -1.50%) is expected to report third–quarter earnings of 24 cents a share, according to a consensus survey by FactSet Research.
- Vail Resorts Inc. (MTN 49.83, +0.19, +0.38%) is projected to post second–quarter earnings of $1.39 a share.
- Pall Corp. (PLL 55.23, +0.15, +0.27%) is forecast to postsecond–quarter earnings of 57 cents a share.
- Zumiez Inc. (ZUMZ 27.52, +0.43, +1.59%) is likely to report fourth–quarter earnings of 47 cents a share.