Акции на nyse на 11.02.11
NSC – Bullish MACD Crossovers (NYSE)
JNPR – Moved Above Upper Bollinger Band (NYSE)
AXP – CCI Buy Signals (NYSE)
GME – Parabolic SAR Buy Signals (NYSE)
DOW – New Uptrend (ADX) (NYSE)
X – Bearish MACD Crossovers (NYSE)
EEM – Moved Below Lower Bollinger Band (NYSE)
GM – CCI Sell Signals (NYSE)
LVS – Parabolic SAR Sell Signals (NYSE)
AOL – New Downtrend (Aroon) (NYSE)
- Scana (SCG 42.40, -0.05, -0.12%) is expected to report fourth–quarter earnings of 73 cents a share, according to a consensus survey by FactSet Research.
- Coca–Cola Enterprises (CCE 26.15, +0.15, +0.58%) is projected to post fourth–quarter earnings of 28 cents a share.
- Pilgrim’s Pride (PPC 7.84, -0.21, -2.61%) is forecast to post fourth–quarter earnings of 8 cents a share.
- After Thursday’s closing bell, Kraft (KFT 30.40, -0.71, -2.28%) said fourth–quarter net income attributable to the company fell to $540 million, or 31 cents a share, from $710 million, or 48 cents a share, in the year–earlier period. Net revenue rose 30% to $13.8 billion.
- Expedia Inc. (EXPE 22.48, -3.21, -12.50%) said its fourth–quarter net income fell to $71.3 million, or 25 cents a share, from $102.2 million, or 35 cents a share, in the same period a year earlier. The online travel–services provider said revenue rose 16% to $808.4 million.
- Ford Motor Co. (F 16.14, +0.19, +1.19%) will reduce its debt load by another $3 billion by redeeming all of its outstanding 6.5% cumulative convertible trust preferred securities on March 15. The conversion, which will result in a first–quarter charge of up to $60 million, will cut annualized debt costs by about $190 million.
- Real Networks Inc. (RNWK 3.90, -.00, -0.02%) posted fourth–quarter net income of $1.2 million, or a penny a share, compared with a loss of $17.8 million, or 14 cents a share, in the year–ago quarter. Revenue fell 33% to $97.8 million from $145.5 million a year earlier.
- Wynn Resorts (WYNN 118.80, -1.35, -1.12%) earned $114.2 million, or 91 cents a share, recovering from a loss of $5.2 million, or 4 cents a share, in the same quarter a year ago. Revenue spiked to $1.24 billion from $809.3 million, fueled by a 79.4% jump at Wynn Macau and an 8% rise in Las Vegas