nyse брокер 14.04.11
DELL – Bullish MACD Crossovers (NYSE)
GME – Moved Above Upper Bollinger Band (NASDAQ)
MGM – CCI Buy signals (NYSE)
HK – Parabolic SAR Buy signals (NYSE)
GE – New Uptrend (ADX) (NYSE)
FCX – Bearish MACD Crossovers (NYSE)
WFC – Moved Below Lower Bollinger Band (NYSE)
GGB – CCI Sell signals (NYSE)
RTN – Parabolic SAR Sell signals (NYSE)
SCCO – New Downtrend (Aroon) (NYSE)
- Hasbro (HAS 45.79, +0.12, +0.26%) reported first–quarter earnings of 12 cents a share, less than analysts’ consensus forecast 17 cents a share, as the toymaker’s revenue came in essentially flat at $672 million.
- Google (GOOG 576.28, +5.67, +0.99%) is expected to report earnings of $8.11 a share for the first quarter, according to analysts surveyed by FactSet Research.
- Fairchild Semi (FCS 19.18, -0.05, -0.26%) is projected to post a first–quarter profit of 36 cents a share.
- Supervalu Inc. (SVU 9.08, -0.03, -0.33%) is expected to report fiscal fourth–quarter earnings of 33 cents a share.
- GameStop Corp. (GME 25.36, +1.56, +6.55%) shares reached a new 52–week high of $25.58 a share on Wednesday.
- After Wednesday’s closing bell, Zipcar Inc. priced its initial public offering at $18 a share, better than the expected range pegged at $14 to $16. About 9.68 million shares are being sold in the offering, with Zipcar to begin trading under the symbol ZIP.
- Also, Arcos Dorados Holdings Inc. (ARCO 0.00, 0.00, 0.00%) priced its IPO at $17 a share, above its previously announced range of $13 to $15. The company is the largest global franchisee of McDonald’s (MCD 76.89, +0.23, +0.30%) restaurants.
- And TMS International Corp. (TMS 0.00, 0.00, 0.00%) , a provider of products and services to steel mills and foundries globally, priced 11.2 million Class A common shares at $13 each. Of the shares, the Pittsburgh–based company is issuing 9.2 million and certain stockholders, the rest.
- Other IPOs with pricing on deck included Box Ships Inc. (TEU 0.00, 0.00, 0.00%) and Ellie Mae Inc. (ELLI 0.00, 0.00, 0.00%).