Котировки nyse 15.02.11
LVS – Bullish MACD Crossovers (NASDAQ)
VLO – Moved Above Upper Bollinger Band (NYSE)
AA – CCI Buy signals (NYSE)
XOM – Parabolic SAR Buy signals (NYSE)
WFT – New Uptrend (ADX) (NYSE)
WDC – Bearish MACD Crossovers (NYSE)
DUK – Moved Below Lower Bollinger Band (NYSE)
ECA – CCI Sell signals (NYSE)
TYC – Parabolic SAR Sell signals (NYSE)
SLE – New Downtrend (Aroon) (NYSE)
- Dell (DELL 14.09, +0.12, +0.86%) is expected to report fourth–quarter earnings of 36 cents a share, according to analysts surveyed by FactSet Research.
- Analog Devices (ADI 40.99, +0.40, +0.99%) is forecast to post earnings of 65 cents a share in the fiscal first quarter.
- Qwest (Q 7.42, +0.00, +0.01%) is estimated to report a profit of 10 cents a share in the fourth quarter.
- Tesla Motors Inc. (TSLA 23.08, -0.17, -0.73%) is expected to report a loss of 50 cents a share in the fourth quarter.
- Group Inc. (OMC 49.95, +0.52, +1.05%) is projected to post a fourth–quarter profit of 81 cents a share. On Monday, Omnicom raised its quarterly dividend 25%.
- Sirius XM Radio Inc. (SIRI 1.83, -0.01, -0.54%) is likely to break even in the fourth quarter.
- CenturyLink Inc. (CTL 45.14, +0.04, +0.09%) is forecast to post earnings of 78 cents a share in the fourth quarter.
- CIT Group Inc. (CIT 48.15, +0.32, +0.67%) is estimated to report a profit of 41 cents a share in the
- fourth quarter.
- After Monday’s closing bell, Marriott International Inc. (MAR 41.00, -0.22, -0.53%) reported a higher fourth–quarter profit and plans to spin off its timeshare operations.
- Agilent Technologies Inc. (A 44.79, -0.23, -0.51%) said it fiscal first–quarter profit rose to 54 cents a share.
- FedEx Corp (FDX 93.99, -1.43, -1.50%) slashed its profit outlook for the fiscal third quarter because of winter storms and higher fuel costs. Read more on FedEx.
- Masco Corp. (MAS 14.19, +0.02, +0.14%) said its fourth–quarter loss widened to $2.96 a share.
- Nasdaq OMX Group Inc. (NDAQ 29.64, +1.52, +5.41%) said Chief Financial Officer Adena Friedman is resigning March 4