Котировки nyse 16.02.11
ANR – Bullish MACD Crossovers (NASDAQ)
HRB – Moved Above Upper Bollinger Band (NYSE)
X – CCI Buy signals (NYSE)
BP – Parabolic SAR Buy signals (NYSE)
MEE – New Uptrend (ADX) (NYSE)
MAS – Bearish MACD Crossovers (NYSE)
STT – Moved Below Lower Bollinger Band (NYSE)
MRK – CCI Sell signals (NYSE)
HST – Parabolic SAR Sell signals (NYSE)
MMI – New Downtrend (Aroon) (NYSE)
- Genzyme (GENZ 74.30, +2.53, +3.53%) is expected to report fourth–quarter earnings of 85 cents a share, according to analysts surveyed by FactSet Research.
- Comcast (CMCSA 24.16, +0.29, +1.21%) is forecast to post earnings of 32 cents a share in the fourth quarter.
- CBS (CBS 21.65, -0.10, -0.46%) is estimated to report a profit of 43 cents a share in the fourth quarter.
- Nvidia Corp. (NVDA 22.55, -0.56, -2.42%) is expected to report earnings of 21 cents a share in the fourth quarter.
- Devon Energy Corp. (DVN 88.10, -0.14, -0.16%) is projected to post a fourth–quarter profit of $1.40 a share.
- Abercrombie & Fitch Co. (ANF 53.41, -1.09, -2.00%) is likely to report a fourth–quarter profit of $1.31 a share.
- Dean Foods Co. (DF 9.79, -0.06, -0.61%) is expected to report fourth–quarter earnings of 14 cents a share.
- After Tuesday’s closing bell, Family Dollar Stores Inc. (FDO 43.96, +0.13, +0.30%) became a takeover target after Trian Fund Management’s Nelson Peltz offered $55 to $60 a share for the discount retailer.
- Analog Devices Inc. (ADI 41.00, +0.01, +0.02%) said its fiscal first–quarter profit rose to 72 cents a share on a 21% increase in revenue.
- Dell Inc. (DELL 13.91, -0.18, -1.28%) said its fourth–quarter profit nearly tripled to beat Wall Street estimates.
- Tesla Motors Inc. (TSLA 22.84, -0.24, -1.04%) reported that fourth–quarter sales doubled, topping estimates