Котировки nyse 16.03.11
SWN – Bullish MACD Crossovers (NYSE)
GME – Moved Above Upper Bollinger Band (NASDAQ)
FCX – Parabolic SAR Buy signals (NYSE)
COG – New Uptrend (ADX) (NYSE)
T – Bearish MACD Crossovers (NYSE)
GE – Moved Below Lower Bollinger Band (NYSE)
BAC – CCI Sell signals (NYSE)
MET – Parabolic SAR Sell signals (NYSE)
JPM – New Downtrend (Aroon) (NYSE)
- Guess (GES 44.41, +0.03, +0.07%) is expected to report fourth–quarter earnings of $1.06 a share, according to a consensus survey by FactSet Research.
- After Tuesday’s closing bell, PacSun (PSUN 4.31, +0.12, +2.86%) reported its fourth–quarter loss narrowed marginally to $35.2 million, or 53 cents a share, from $36.5 million, or 56 cents a share, a year ago. On an adjusted basis, the clothing retailer would have reported a loss of 33 cents a share. Revenue fell to $263 million from $292.6.8 million in the year–earlier period.
- Ace Ltd. (ACE 60.15, -0.94, -1.54%) said it expects first–quarter net after-tax losses related to the Japanese earthquake will range from $200 million to $250 million. The insurer also expects net after–tax losses from other natural catastrophes, including the New Zealand earthquake, the Australian floods, and the U.S. winter storms, at about $210 million, including reinstatement premiums.
- Nvidia (NVDA 17.66, -0.54, -2.97%) said Chief Financial Officer David White has resigned for personal reasons. The computer graphics company has named Karen Burns, corporate controller, as interim CFO.
- Rambus Inc. (RMBS 18.77, -0.41, -2.14%) said it has renewed a patent license agreement with Japan’s Toshiba (TOSBF 4.55, -0.34, -6.95%) .