Котировки nyse 17.02.11
VALE – Bullish MACD Crossovers (NASDAQ)
SU – Moved Above Upper Bollinger Band (NYSE)
LOW – CCI Buy signals (NYSE)
PFE – Parabolic SAR Buy signals (NYSE)
SVU – New Uptrend (ADX) (NYSE)
DHX – Bearish MACD Crossovers (NYSE)
OMX – Moved Below Lower Bollinger Band (NYSE)
FE – CCI Sell signals (NYSE)
WFC – Parabolic SAR Sell signals (NYSE)
BAM – New Downtrend (Aroon) (NYSE)
- Apache (APA 120.51, +1.17, +0.98%) is expected to report fourth–quarter earnings of $2.46 a share, according to analysts surveyed by FactSet Research.
- PG&E pcg (PCG 46.00, -0.21, -0.45%) is forecast to post earnings of 72 cents a share in the fourth quarter.
- Intuit (INTU 50.12, +0.34, +0.68%) is projected to post a fiscal second–quarter profit of 32 cents a share.
- Dr Pepper Snapple Group Inc. (DPS 34.25, +0.25, +0.74%) is forecast to post earnings of 63 cents a share in the fourth quarter.
- Nordstrom Inc. (JWN 46.70, +0.83, +1.81%) is expected to report earnings of 99 cents a share in the fourth quarter.
- Duke Energy Corp. (DUK 17.70, -0.19, -1.06%) is estimated to report a profit of 23 cents a share in the fourth quarter.
- Ecolab Inc. (ECL 49.74, +0.45, +0.91%) is expected to report earnings of 60 cents a share in the fourth quarter.
- EOG Resources Inc. (EOG 102.99, -0.56, -0.54%) is projected to post a fourth–quarter profit of 27 cents a share.
- J.M. Smucker Co. (SJM 63.95, +1.04, +1.65%) is likely to report a fiscal third–quarter profit of $1.26 a share.
- Waste Management Inc. (WM 37.99, +0.01, +0.03%) is estimated to report a profit of 54 cents a share in the fourth quarter.
- After Wednesday’s closing bell, CBS Corp. (CBS 22.10, +0.45, +2.08%) said its fourth–quarter profit more than quadrupled because of a rebound in advertising sales.
- Avis Budget Group Inc. (CAR 15.66, +0.12, +0.77%) said its fourth–quarter loss narrowed to 23 cents a share as revenue increased.
- Cliffs Natural Resources Inc. (CLF 92.88, +0.54, +0.58%) said its fourth–quarter profit jumped to $2.82 a share from 82 cents a share a year ago.
- NetApp Inc. (NTAP 58.54, +0.10, +0.17%) said its third–quarter profit rose 60% but provided an outlook that fell to the low end of analyst expectations.
- Nvidia Corp. (NVDA 23.38, +0.83, +3.68%) said its fourth–quarter profit rose to 29 cents a share. More about Nvidia.
- (WMB 27.76, +0.73, +2.70%) said its board approved a plan where the natural gas company will split into two stand–alone units.
- Luxottica acquires 2 sunglass specialty chains totaling more than 70 stores in Mexico for EUR 17 mln (LUX) 29.95 : Co announces that it has entered into an agreement pursuant to which it will acquire Stanza and High Tech, two sunglass specialty retail chains totaling more than 70 stores in Mexico. The transaction, which is expected to close by the end of the second quarter of 2011, involves a purchase price of ˜EUR17 mln. It is expected that the combined net sales of the two chains for 2011 could reach EUR15 mln.
- Openwave Systems (OPWV) announced it has expanded its technology alliance partnership with F5 Networks to include Openwave Analytics and Openwave Media Optimizer.
- Omega Health beats by $0.03, beats on revs; guides FY11 FFO in-line (OHI) 22.41 : Reports Q4 (Dec) funds from operations of $0.46 per share, $0.03 better than the Thomson Reuters consensus of $0.43; revenues rose 43.9% year/year to $71.1 mln vs the $68.9 mln consensus. Co issues in–line guidance for FY11, sees FFO of 1.80–1.86 vs. $1.84 Thomson Reuters consensus.
- Nexen beats by $0.01, reports revs in–line (NXY) 24.26 : Reports Q4 (Dec) earnings of CDN$0.42 per share, CDN$0.01 better than the Thomson Reuters consensus of CDN$0.41; revenues fell 5.4% year/year to CDN$1.55 bln vs the CDN$1.55 bln consensus.
- Basic Energy Services beats by $0.08, beats on revs (BAS) 18.59 : Reports Q4 (Dec) loss of $0.05 per share, $0.08 better than the Thomson Reuters consensus of ($0.13); revenues rose 66.2% year/year to $212.9 mln vs the $209.8 mln consensus. Co has planned a 2011 capital expenditure program of ˜$136 mln in 2011, with the majority of spending being directed to fluid services and completion and remedial services segments. "In 2011, we expect demand in our oil–oriented markets to continue to move upward, as oil prices remain above levels necessary to support increased capital spending for workover and drilling programs. Given that outlook, we believe higher utilization levels will continue to drive further improvement in pricing and margins throughout 2011."
- ImmuCell Corporation receives Effectiveness Technical Section Incomplete letter From FDA (ICCC) 3.61 : Co announces that it received an Effectiveness Technical Section Incomplete Letter from the Center for Veterinary Medicine, FDA. Additional clinical studies are not required. The FDA has requested additional information in the areas of raw data, subject eligibility and statistical analyses and has requested that certain treatment outcomes be changed or justified.
- Chesapeake Energy and CNOOC (CEO) announce closing of Niobrara–Focused DJ Basin and Powder River Basin Project cooperation agreement (CHK) 30.68 : CHK and CEO announce the closing of a project cooperation agreement whereby CEO, purchased a 33.3% undivided interest in CHK's 800,000 net oil and natural gas leasehold acres in the Denver–Julesburg and Powder River Basins in northeast Colorado and southeast Wyoming. The consideration for the transaction was $570 mln in cash. In addition, CEO has agreed to fund 66.7% of CHK's share of drilling and completion costs up to $697 mln, which CHK expects to occur by year–end 2014.
- Celgene receives positive final appraisal determination from National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence for use in the National Health Service in England and Wales (CELG) 53.92 : Co announces that the National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence (NICE) has issued a Final Appraisal Determination recommending VIDAZA within its licensed indication, as an option for the treatment of patients in England and Wales with myelodysplastic syndromes and acute myeloid leukemia. NICE determined that VIDAZA, as an innovative, life–extending therapy, is a cost–effective use of NHS resources. NICE's evaluation considered peer–reviewed clinical studies that demonstrated VIDAZA extended the lives of patients with MDS by more than nine months compared to conventional care regimens.