Котировки nyse 18.02.11
PEP – Bullish MACD Crossovers (NASDAQ)
VLO – Moved Above Upper Bollinger Band (NYSE)
BP – CCI Buy signals (NYSE)
CVX – Parabolic SAR Buy signals (NYSE)
MO – New Uptrend (ADX) (NYSE)
CTL – Bearish MACD Crossovers (NYSE)
ECL – Moved Below Lower Bollinger Band (NYSE)
TGT – CCI Sell signals (NYSE)
BBT – Parabolic SAR Sell signals (NYSE)
ESRX – New Downtrend (Aroon) (NASDAQ)
- Campbell Soup (CPB 34.94, +0.42, +1.22%) is expected to report fiscal second–quarter earnings of 71 cents a share, according to analysts surveyed by FactSet Research.
- Progress Energy (PGN 45.92, +0.56, +1.23%) is forecast to post earnings of 44 cents a share in the fourth quarter.
- Pinnacle West Capital (PNW 41.72, +0.27, +0.65%) is estimated to report a profit of 2 cents a share in the fourth quarter.
- After Thursday’s closing bell, Brocade Communications Systems Inc. (BRCD 6.02, +0.30, +5.24%) reported adjusted first–quarter net income that came in ahead of Wall Street estimates.
- Intuit Inc. (INTU 50.44, +0.32, +0.64%) said its second–quarter profit fell to 23 cents a share, but adjusted earnings met estimates.
- Nordstrom Inc. (JWN 46.48, -0.22, -0.47%) said its fourth–quarter net income rose to $1.04 a share.