Котировки nyse 18.03.11
AKS – Bullish MACD Crossovers (NYSE)
HK – Moved Above Upper Bollinger Band (NASDAQ)
BTU – CCI Buy signals (NYSE)
CNQ – Parabolic SAR Buy signals (NYSE)
TRN – New Uptrend (ADX) (NYSE)
CEG – Bearish MACD Crossovers (NYSE)
GES – Moved Below Lower Bollinger Band (NYSE)
DAL – CCI Sell signals (NYSE)
LIZ – Parabolic SAR Sell signals (NYSE)
BCR – New Downtrend (Aroon) (NYSE)
- On the corporate front, General Mills Inc (GIS 36.13, +0.08, +0.22%) said it’s in exclusive talks with PAI Partners and Sodiaal to buy interests in Yoplait S.A.S. and affiliated companies. General Mills’ offer includes a controlling role in the operating company and a 50% interest in the entity which owns Yoplait and related brands.
- Shares of Nike Inc. (NKE 85.41, +0.59, +0.70%) could be in focus after the sportswear maker reported fiscal third–quarter profit late Thursday that was well below Wall Street forecasts. The company posted a profit of $1.08 a share, compared to expectations of $1.12 a share.
- Shares of Walt Disney Co. (DIS 40.76, +0.16, +0.39%) could be in focus after The Wall Street Journal reported late Thursday the entertainment giant has temporarily suspended store operations in Tokyo after last week’s earthquake in Japan.
- Meanwhile, Cost Plus Inc. (CPWM 10.80, -0.02, -0.18%) forecast late Thursday a first–quarter loss from continuing operations of 22 cents to 28 cents a share on revenue of $196 million to $200 million.
- In Europe, stocks followed Asia broadly higher, led by gains for German diversified–engineering group Siemens AG (SI 130.82, +5.16, +4.11%) (DE:SIE 92.44, +2.94, +3.29%) and chemicals producer BASF SE (DE:BAS 56.16, +1.02, +1.85%).
- Crude futures for April delivery (CLJ11 102.07, +0.65, +0.64%) rose $1.27 to $102.69 a barrel, while gold futures for April delivery (GCJ11 1,415, +10.90, +0.78%) rose $9.30 to $1,413.50 an ounce.