Котировки nyse 22.03.11
IP – Bullish MACD Crossovers (NYSE)
HW – Moved Above Upper Bollinger Band (NASDAQ)
MAS – CCI Buy signals (NYSE)
AA – Parabolic SAR Buy signals (NYSE)
THS – New Uptrend (ADX) (NYSE)
HTS – Bearish MACD Crossovers (NYSE)
VMW – Moved Below Lower Bollinger Band (NYSE)
FL – CCI Sell signals (NYSE)
EAT – Parabolic SAR Sell signals (NYSE)
BKE – New Downtrend (Aroon) (NYSE)
- Walgreen (WAG 41.97, +1.06, +2.59%) is expected to report second–quarter earnings of 80 cents a share, according to a consensus survey by FactSet Research.
- Adobe (ADBE 32.34, +0.35, +1.09%) is projected to post first–quarter earnings of 57 cents a share.
- Carnival (CCL 41.01, +1.38, +3.48%) is likely to report first quarter earnings of 19 cents a share.
- Jabil Circuit Inc. (JBL 19.51, +0.92, +4.95%) is forecast to report second–quarter earnings of 51 cents a share.
- Dollar General Corp. (DG 30.38, +0.53, +1.78%) is expected to post fourth–quarter earnings of 59 cents a share.
- Hot Topic Inc. (HOTT 5.16, +0.05, +0.88%) said Betsy McLaughlin resigned as chief executive officer effective immediately. The retailer appointed Lisa Harper, a current board member, as CEO.