Котировки nyse 24.02.11
CZZ – Bullish MACD Crossovers (NYSE)
PBR – Moved Above Upper Bollinger Band (NYSE)
COG – CCI Buy signals (NYSE)
CNX – Parabolic SAR Buy signals (NYSE)
GIS – New Uptrend (ADX) (NYSE)
AKS – Bearish MACD Crossovers (NYSE)
GM – Moved Below Lower Bollinger Band (NYSE)
A – CCI Sell signals (NYSE)
PFE – Parabolic SAR Sell signals (NYSE)
WDC – New Downtrend (Aroon) (NYSE)
- General Motors Co. (GM 34.59, -1.18, -3.30%) is expected to report fourth–quarter earnings of 49 cents a share, according to a consensus survey by FactSet Research.
- DreamWorks Animation SKG Inc. (DWA 28.03, +0.04, +0.13%) is projected to report fourth–quarter earnings of 75 cents.
- Sears Holdings Corp. (SHLD 87.23, -2.93, -3.25%) is forecast to post fourth–quarter earnings of $3.60 a share.
- Target Corp. (TGT 50.26, -0.81, -1.59%) is likely to post fourth–quarter earnings of $1.39 a share.
- Kohls Corp. (KSS 52.02, -0.21, -0.40%) is expected to report fourth–quarter earnings of $1.65 a share.
- Safeway Inc. (SWY 22.05, -0.23, -1.03%) is forecast to post fourth–quarter earnings of 58 cents a share.
- Gap Inc. (GPS 22.33, -0.37, -1.63%) is likely to report fourth–quarter earnings of 57 cents a share.
- Salesforce.com Inc. (CRM 133.37, -3.38, -2.47%) is projected to post fourth–quarter earnings of 27 cents a share.
- American International Group (AIG 40.00, -0.07, -0.17%) is forecast to report a fourth–quarter loss of $16.98 a share, according to analysts surveyed by Thomson Reuters, while analysts polled by FactSet predicted a loss of $20.39 a share.
- After Wednesday’s closing bell, Limited Brands Inc. (LTD 31.77, -0.76, -2.34%) reported fourth–quarter net income rose to $452.3 million, or $1.36 a share, from $356.1 million, or $1.08 a share, in the year–ago period. Excluding one time items, the company earned $1.26 a share. Revenue rose to $3.46 billion from $3.06 billion.
- H&R Block Inc. (HRB 14.18, +0.03, +0.21%) expects "near break–even" net adjusted earnings and revenue of $850 million in the third quarter, which is comparatively weaker than earnings of 16 cents a share and revenue of $892.4 million projected by analysts surveyed by FactSet Research.
- Nordstrom Inc. (JWN 44.59, -1.06, -2.32%) said its board approved hiking the company’s quarterly dividend by 15% to 23 cents a share. The dividend will be paid on March 15 to shareholders of record on March 4.
- Priceline.com Inc. (PCLN 446.05, +20.06, +4.71%) reported its fourth–quarter net income applicable to common stockholders rose to $135.7 million, or $2.66 a share, from $78.5 million, or $1.55 a share, in the same period a year earlier. The online–travel services provider said revenue rose 35% to $731.3 million