Котировки nyse 24.03.11
VALE – Bullish MACD Crossovers (NYSE)
FCX – Moved Above Upper Bollinger Band (NASDAQ)
AA – CCI Buy signals (NYSE)
HPQ – Parabolic SAR Buy signals (NYSE)
NLY – New Uptrend (ADX) (NYSE)
VXX – Bearish MACD Crossovers (NYSE)
NXY – Moved Below Lower Bollinger Band (NYSE)
GIS – CCI Sell signals (NYSE)
KR – Parabolic SAR Sell signals (NYSE)
LTC – New Downtrend (Aroon) (NYSE)
- Accenture Public Ltd. (ACN 50.67, +0.32, +0.64%) is forecast to post pper–share earnings of 71 cents for its fiscal second quarter, according to a consensus estimate from FactSet Research.
- Best Buy (BBY 31.85, +0.43, +1.37%) is expected to report fourth–quarter earnings of $1.84 a share.
- ConAgra Inc. (CAG 22.93, -0.06, -0.26%) is likely to report earnings of 46 cents a share for its fiscal third quarter.
- GameStop Corp. (GME 21.11, +0.09, +0.43%) is forecast to report $1.56 a share in earnings for the fourth quarter.
- Oracle (ORCL 31.41, +0.29, +0.92%) is projected to post earnings of 50 cents a share for its fiscal third quarter.
- Analysts expect Research In Motion (RIMM 62.12, -0.29, -0.46%) (CA:RIM 60.90, 0.00, 0.00%) to post fourth–quarter earnings of $1.75 a share.
fourth–quarter loss of 18 cents a share.
- After Wednesday’s regular session, software maker Red Hat Inc. (RHT 44.58, +4.61, +11.53%) reported a 25% rise in fourth–quarter revenue to $244.8 million from the year–ago period, and adjusted earnings of 26 cents a share. Earnings benefited by 2 cents a share because of the U.S. research tax credit, it said. Analysts polled by FactSet Research had expected adjusted earnings of 22 cents a share on $235.9 million in revenue. Net income rose to $33.5 million, or 17 cents a share, from $23.4 million, or 12 cents a share, a year earlier. Red Hat’s shares soared during the late–trading session.
- Micron Technology Inc. (MU 11.16, +0.55, +5.18%) said fiscal second–quarter net income fell to $72 million, or 7 cents a share, from $365 million, or 39 cents a share, a year ago. The semiconductor company said revenue rose to $2.3 billion from $2 billion. Analysts had expected earnings of 3 cents a share and $2.1 billion in revenue.
- Paychex Inc.’s (PAYX 32.24, +0.32, +0.99%) fiscal third–quarter earnings rose 17% to $130.6 million, or 36 cents a share, on strong growth in the company’s human resource services unit. Revenue rose nearly 5% to $531.3 million. Analysts had forecast earnings of 35 cents a share on revenue of $528.2 million.