Котировки nyse 25.02.11
VIV – Bullish MACD Crossovers (NYSE)
HRB – Moved Above Upper Bollinger Band (NYSE)
ABT – CCI Buy signals (NYSE)
KSS – Parabolic SAR Buy signals (NYSE)
NM – New Uptrend (ADX) (NYSE)
GGB – Bearish MACD Crossovers (NYSE)
TS – Moved Below Lower Bollinger Band (NYSE)
DOW – CCI Sell signals (NYSE)
NEM – Parabolic SAR Sell signals (NYSE)
RHT – New Downtrend (Aroon) (NYSE)
- J.C. Penney (JCP 36.55, +0.81, +2.27%) is expected to report fourth–quarter earnings of $1.11 a share, according to a consensus survey by FactSet Research.
- Pepco Holdings Inc. (POM 18.46, -0.29, -1.55%) is projected to post fourth–quarter earnings of 11 cents a share.
- Tenet Healthcare (THC 6.97, +0.07, +1.01%) is forecast to post fourth–quarter earnings of 8 cents a share.
- After Thursday’s closing bell, the U.S. Air Force said it would award Boeing Co. (BA 70.76, +0.53, +0.75%) a $30 billion contract to build 179 aerial–refueling tankers. The contract requires the aerospace company to deliver the first 18 jets by 2017.
- American International Group (AIG 40.43, +0.43, +1.08%) posted a fourth–quarter profit of $11.2 billion, on the back of $17.6 billion in gains from the sale of several businesses and the initial public offering of AIA Group. After–tax operating loss was $2.2 billion, wider than the $1.3 billion loss in the same period a year earlier.
- Applied Materials (AMAT 15.83, +0.19, +1.21%) reported a fiscal first–quarter profit of $506 million, or 38 cents a share, up from $83 million, or 6 cents a share, for the year–earlier period. Revenue was $2.69 billion.
- Autodesk Inc. (ADSK 40.43, +0.84, +2.12%) said earnings rose by 23% in the fourth quarter to $61.6 million, or 26 cents a share, from $50.1 million, or 21 cents a share, for the same period the previous year. Revenue rose 16% to $527.7 million.
- BlackRock Inc. (BLK 201.20, +6.07, +3.11%) said its board raised the quarterly dividend by 37.5% to $1.375 a share from $1 a share in the previous quarter. The dividend will be paid March 23 to shareholders of record on March 7.
- DreamWorks Animation SKG Inc. (DWA 28.10, +0.07, +0.25%) said its fourth–quarter jumped to $85.2 million, or 99 cents a share, from $43.6 million, or 50 cents a share, in the year–ago period. Revenue rose to $275.7 million from $194.2 million.
- First Solar, Inc. (FSLR 164.68, +1.66, +1.02%) reported fourth–quarter net income rose 3.7% to $155.9 million, or $1.80 a share while revenue fell 4.8% to $609.8 million.
- Lexmark International Inc. (LXK 37.29, -0.28, -0.75%) said its board elected Paul Rooke as chairman to succeed Paul Curlander on April 30.
- Salesforce.com Inc. (CRM 147.00, +12.68, +9.44%) said its fourth–quarter net income fell to $10.9 million, or 8 cents a share, from $20.4 million, or 16 cents a share in the same period a year earlier. The on–demand business software provider said revenue rose 29% to $456.9 million. Excluding one-time items, Salesforce.com said earnings for the quarter were 31 cents a share