Котировки nyse 25.03.11
T – Bullish MACD Crossovers (NYSE)
RHT – Moved Above Upper Bollinger Band (NASDAQ)
GPS – CCI Buy signals (NYSE)
F – Parabolic SAR Buy signals (NYSE)
SWY – New Uptrend (ADX) (NYSE)
SCHL – Bearish MACD Crossovers (NYSE)
BAC – Moved Below Lower Bollinger Band (NYSE)
NXY – CCI Sell signals (NYSE)
BBY – Parabolic SAR Sell signals (NYSE)
APH – New Downtrend (Aroon) (NYSE)
- Research In Motion (RIMM 56.83, -7.26, -11.32%) said its guidance reflects a greater mix of lower–end devices as well as additional spending related to the launch of its first tablet device – the BlackBerry Playbook – which goes on sale on April 19.
- Oracle (ORCL 33.53, +1.39, +4.33%) said its third–quarter net income rose to $2.1 billion, or 41 cents a share, compared to $1.19 billion, or 23 cents a share, in the same period a year earlier. Revenue for the quarter ended Feb. 28 rose 37% to $8.76 billion. Excluding one–time items, Oracle said earnings for the quarter were 54 cents a share. Analysts polled by FactSet Research had expected Oracle to report earnings excluding items of 50 cents a share, and $8.7 billion in revenue.
- James River Coal announces exercise of common stock over–allotment option; announces pricing of $275 mln of senior notes and exercise of over–allotment option on convertible senior notes (JRCC) 23.92 : Co announces that the underwriters in the previously announced public offering of 6,650,000 shares of its common stock have exercised the over–allotment option granted by it and as a result will purchase an additional 997,500 shares of its common stock. Including the over–allotment shares, the offering totaled 7,647,500 shares of its common stock, resulting in net proceeds to it of approximately $170.73 mln. The co also priced an offering of $275 million aggregate principal amount of 7.875% senior notes due 2019
- Encore Energy receives a proposal from Vanguard Natural Resources (VNR) to acquire co in a unit–for–unit exchange; VNR is proposing consideration of 0.72 VNR common units for each outstanding publicly–held ENP common unit (ENP) 23.15 : The proposed transaction would be structured as a merger of Encore Energy Partners with a wholly–owned subsidiary of VNR. The proposal was referred to a committee of independent directors of the general partner which will study, review and evaluate the proposal. There can be no assurance that a definitive agreement will be executed or that any transaction will be approved or consummated. VNR owns 100% of the general partner of ENP and owns ~46% of the outstanding common units of Encore Energy Partners.
- Hyperdynamics prices 25 mln shares of common stock at $5.00 (HDY) 6.01 : The co intends to use the proceeds of the offering for general corporate purposes and working capital, including an exploratory well drilling program offshore Guinea beginning in 2011.
- Gulfport Energy upsizes offering by 800K shares and prices 4.8 mln shares of its common stock at 32.00; half of offering by selling shareholders (GPOR) 32.58 : Net proceeds to co from the sale of the 2.4 mln shares will be ~$73.0 mln. Co intends to use these net proceeds to fund its pending Utica Shale acquisition and for general corporate purposes, which may include expenditures associated with co's 2011 drilling programs. Pending application of the net proceeds for such purposes, co will repay the outstanding indebtedness under its revolving credit facility. co will not receive any proceeds from the sale of shares of its common stock by the selling stockholder.
- Brown–Forman Corp authorizes $250 mln share repurchase program (BFB) 67.41 : Co announces its Board has authorized the repurchase of up to $250 mln of its outstanding Class A and Class B common shares through November 30, 2011, subject to market and other conditions.
- Clean Energy Fuels subsidiary announces pricing of $40.2 million bond issuance (CLNE) 14.07 : Dallas Clean Energy McCommas Bluff, LLC, a subsidiary owned 70% by co, has arranged for a $40.2 million tax–exempt bond issuance led by Senior Managing Underwriter FirstSouthwest Company. The bonds will be repaid from the revenue generated by Dallas Clean Energy McCommas Bluff, LLC from the sale of renewable natural gas.