nyse брокер 25.04.11
F – Bullish MACD Crossovers (NYSE)
UNH – Moved Above Upper Bollinger Band (NASDAQ)
ABT – CCI Buy signals (NYSE)
MS – Parabolic SAR Buy signals (NYSE)
VMW – New Uptrend (ADX) (NYSE)
SNV – Bearish MACD Crossovers (NYSE)
PFE – Moved Below Lower Bollinger Band (NYSE)
VZ – CCI Sell signals (NYSE)
PG – Parabolic SAR Sell signals (NYSE)
DIS – New Downtrend (Aroon) (NYSE)
- After Thursday’s closing bell, Advanced Micro Devices Inc. AMD +0.93% reported first–quarter profit nearly doubled to $510 million, or 68 cents a share, from $257 million, or 35 cents a share, in the year–earlier period. Revenue was $1.61 billion, marginally up from $1.57 billion.
- PG&E Corp. PCG +0.11% said Chairman and Chief Executive Peter Darbee will retire, effective April 30. The board has named lead director Lee Cox as interim chairman and CEO. The company has started a search for Darbee’s replacement and an announcement is expected soon.
- SanDisk Corp. SNDK +1.11% reported first–quarter profit of $224.1 million, or 92 cents per share, compared with $234.7 million, or 99 cents a share, for the same period last year. The company said it would have earned $1.03 per share on an adjusted basis. Revenue grew 19% to $1.29 billion.
- Chubb Corp. CB +1.15% said its first–quarter profit rose to $509 million, or $1.70 a share, from $464 million, or $1.39 a share, in the year–ago period. Revenue rose to $2.85 billion from $2.78 billion last year.
- International Game Technology IGT +2.00% said its second–quarter profit from continuing operations rose to $69.6 million, or 23 cents a share, from $25.7 million, or 8 cents a share, in the year–ago period. Revenue rose to $492.3 million from $486.8 million last year.
- Maxim Integrated Products Inc. MXIM +2.19% posted a fiscal third–quarter profit of $136.3 million, or 45 cents a share, recovering from a loss of $33.9 million, or 11 cents a share, in the same period a year earlier. Revenue rose to $606.8 million from $508.9 million. Excluding special items, Maxim Integrated would have earned 40 cents a share.