nyse брокер 26.04.11
BP – Bullish MACD Crossovers (NYSE)
IGT – Moved Above Upper Bollinger Band (NASDAQ)
HAL – CCI Buy signals (NYSE)
F – Parabolic SAR Buy signals (NYSE)
NSM – New Uptrend (ADX) (NYSE)
TYC – Bearish MACD Crossovers (NYSE)
KMB – Moved Below Lower Bollinger Band (NYSE)
CCL – CCI Sell signals (NYSE)
ABX – Parabolic SAR Sell signals (NYSE)
XRX – New Downtrend (Aroon) (NYSE)
- Shares of Netflix Inc. NFLX -5.06% will be watched after the online video–rental company forecast after Monday’s closing bell that it expected second–quarter earnings of between 93 cents and $1.15 a share, while analysts had forecast earnings of $1.19 a share.
- Express Scripts ESRX -1.42% shares fell after Monday’s closing bell and remained weaker in premarket action after the manager of pharmacy benefits reported adjusted first–quarter earnings of 66 cents a share on revenue of $11.1 billion, falling short of forecasts for earnings of 70 cents on sales of $11.5 billion.
- Business–software firm Oracle Corp. ORCL +0.23% said Monday that Chief Financial Officer Jeff Epstein had resigned, effective immediately, and that co–President Safra Catz would assume the additional CFO responsibilities.
- Economic data on tap for Wednesday include the release of Case–Shiller home price data for February at 9 a.m. Eastern and the Conference Board’s April consumer confidence figures at 10 a.m.
- European equity markets shook off a weak start to post modest gains Tuesday as investors returned from a four–day Easter holiday weekend.
- Shares of Swiss bank UBS UBS +6.91% CH:UBSN +5.73% rallied after it reported first–quarter results, while shares of Aegon NV AEG +1.06% NL:AGN +3.55% gained ground after it announced plans to sell its Transamerica Reinsurance unit to French Insurer Scor SE FR:SCR +0.82% .
- Oil and gold prices were modestly lower. Nymex crude futures CLM11 -0.27% declined 9 cents to $112.19 a barrel, while gold futures GCM11 -0.42% fell $3.80 to $1,505.30 an ounce, a day after notching an intraday record of $1.519.20 an ounce and a record close at $1,509.10.