nyse брокер 27.04.11
MET – Bullish MACD Crossovers (NYSE)
T – Moved Above Upper Bollinger Band (NASDAQ)
F – CCI Buy signals (NYSE)
MRK – Parabolic SAR Buy signals (NYSE)
VALE – New Uptrend (ADX) (NYSE)
EAT – Bearish MACD Crossovers (NYSE)
SLW – Moved Below Lower Bollinger Band (NYSE)
X – CCI Sell signals (NYSE)
KO – Parabolic SAR Sell signals (NYSE)
MON – New Downtrend (Aroon) (NYSE)
- Boeing Co. BA +0.87% is expected to provide results ahead of the opening bell, while coffee retailer Starbucks Corp. SBUX -0.73% and online auctioneer Ebay Inc. EBAY +0.36% are expected to report after the close.
- Shares of online retailer Amazon.com AMZN -0.68% will be in the spotlight after earnings results released after Tuesday’s close missed Wall Street forecasts.
- Also reporting late Tuesday, chip maker Broadcom Corp. BRCM -8.44% said it expects second–quarter revenue of $1.75 billion to $1.85 billion, compared with Wall Street forecasts of $1.9 billion for the period.
- European equity markets pushed higher on Wednesday, with strong earnings results fueling gains by network–equipment maker Ericsson SE:ERICB +9.01% SE:ERICA +8.33% and French auto maker Renault FR:RNO +4.49%.
- The Dow Jones Industrial Average DJIA +0.93% ended Tuesday’s session with a gain of 115.49 points to 12,595.37 – its highest finish since June 5, 2008. The S&P 500 index SPX +0.90% rose 11.99 points to end at 1,347.24, the highest close since June 17, 2008.
- The Nasdaq Composite Index COMP +0.77% rose 21.66 points to settle at 2,847.54, the highest settlement since Oct. 31, 2007.
- Oil futures slipped, with Nymex crude futures down 47 cents at $112.68 a barrel in electronic trade.
- The dollar was little changed versus the euro EURUSD +0.2117% , trading at $1.4670. The dollar rose 0.1% versus the Japanese currency USDYEN +0.8708% to change hands at 82.12 yen