Котировки nyse 28.02.11
SWN – Bullish MACD Crossovers (NYSE)
PBR – Moved Above Upper Bollinger Band (NYSE)
CBS – CCI Buy signals (NYSE)
KIM – Parabolic SAR Buy signals (NYSE)
PDE – New Uptrend (ADX) (NYSE)
JCP – Bearish MACD Crossovers (NYSE)
AIG – Moved Below Lower Bollinger Band (NYSE)
PG – CCI Sell signals (NYSE)
ITUB – Parabolic SAR Sell signals (NYSE)
CLD – New Downtrend (Aroon) (NYSE)
- Sotheby’s (BID 48.26, +1.33, +2.83%) is expected to report fourth–quarter earnings of $1.32 a share, according to a consensus survey by FactSet Research.
- AES Corp. (AES 12.26, +0.19, +1.57%) is projected to report fourth–quarter earnings of 27 cents a share.
- Edison International (EIX 36.01, +0.21, +0.59%) is forecast to post fourth–quarter earnings of 60 cents a share.
- Range Resources (RRC 54.28, +2.19, +4.20%) is likely to post fourth–quarter earnings of 14 cents a share.
- Live Nation Entertainment Inc. (LYV 10.58, +0.12, +1.15%) is expected to post a loss of 18 cents a share in the fourth quarter.
- After Friday’s closing bell, Kraft (KFT 31.71, -0.07, -0.22%) said it lost a legal appeal to prevent Starbucks (SBUX 32.50, +0.59, +1.85%) from ending their long–time supermarket distribution deal on March 1. In its decision, a federal appeals court said Kraft "failed to show that it faces an actual and imminent risk of injury that cannot be compensated by money damages."
- Nasdaq OMX Group Inc. (NDAQ 28.41, +0.39, +1.39%) said short interest in all 2,853 Nasdaq securities rose to 6.57 billion shares as of Feb. 15, compared with 6.48 billion shares in 2,848 securities at the end of January.
- United Continental Holdings Inc. (UAL 23.95, -0.16, -0.66%) said its union–represented flight attendants ratified a new labor agreement with Continental Airlines. The collective bargaining agreement covers about 9,300 flight attendants