nyse биржа 29.03.11
XOM – Bullish MACD Crossovers (NYSE)
T – Moved Above Upper Bollinger Band (NASDAQ)
HAL – CCI Buy signals (NYSE)
WFT – Parabolic SAR Buy signals (NYSE)
CTL – New Uptrend (ADX) (NYSE)
ABV – Bearish MACD Crossovers (NYSE)
MAR – Moved Below Lower Bollinger Band (NYSE)
GM – CCI Sell signals (NYSE)
CCL – Parabolic SAR Sell signals (NYSE)
NXY – New Downtrend (Aroon) (NYSE)
- Apollo Group (APOL 42.35, -1.16, -2.67%) is expected to report fiscal second–quarter earnings of 84 cents a share, according to analysts surveyed by FactSet Research.
- Despite global calamities, investors continue to to buy on dips, limiting market declines, Barrons.com's Bob O'Brien reports.
- McCormick (MKC 49.61, 0.00, 0.00%) is forecast to post earnings of 54 cents a share in the fiscal first quarter.
- Lennar (LEN 19.75, -0.28, -1.40%) is estimated to report a loss of 5 cents a share in the fiscal first quarter.
- Additionally, Sealy Corp. (ZZ 2.75, +0.10, +3.77%) is expected to report earnings of 3 cents a share in the fiscal first quarter, while Tibco Software Inc. (TIBX 26.13, -0.21, -0.80%) is projected to post a fiscal first–quarter profit of 15 cents a share.
- Halliburton Co. (HAL 47.90, +1.86, +4.04%) said late Monday its first–quarter earnings will likely be impacted by seasonal declines. The impact will be at the high end of the historical range of 5 to 8 cents per share due to adverse weather conditions in North America and Australia. Halliburton also said it has experienced disruptions due to geopolitical issues in the Middle East and North Africa that will severely affect first–quarter results in the range of 3 to 4 cents per share. The company may incur additional charges such as asset impairments or allowances as a consequence of events in this region, particularly due to the sanctions imposed on Libya.
- After Monday’s closing bell, Home Depot Inc. (HD 36.65, -0.77, -2.06%) said it was issuing $2 billion in debt for the buyback of $1 billion in shares with the rest going toward refinancing senior notes. Read more on Home Depot.
- Hertz Global Holdings Inc. (HTZ 16.27, -0.02, -0.12%) said certain investment funds are selling 50 million Hertz shares to Goldman Sachs Group Inc. (GS 156.47, -1.50, -0.95%).
- Hot Topic Inc. (HOTT 5.95, +0.09, +1.54%) said it will take a $15 million, or 21 cents a share, charge in the first quarter as a result of discontinuing its ShockHound.com business.
- Lululemon Althetica Inc. (LULU 85.27, +6.63, +8.43%) said its board approved a two–for–one stocks split and an increase of the share buyback plan to 400 million shares from 200 million.
- Phillips–Van Heusen Corp. (PVH 60.17, -0.23, -0.38%) said its fourth–quarter profit rose to 72 cents a share.