nyse биржа 30.03.11
DUK – Bullish MACD Crossovers (NYSE)
VZ – Moved Above Upper Bollinger Band (NASDAQ)
SLB – CCI Buy signals (NYSE)
KR – Parabolic SAR Buy signals (NYSE)
VLO – New Uptrend (ADX) (NYSE)
SRI – Bearish MACD Crossovers (NYSE)
FCH – Moved Below Lower Bollinger Band (NYSE)
HPQ – CCI Sell signals (NYSE)
LEN – Parabolic SAR Sell signals (NYSE)
ETP – New Downtrend (Aroon) (NYSE)
- Family Dollar (FDO 52.40, +1.00, +1.95%) is expected to report fiscal second–quarter earnings of 97 cents a share, according to analysts surveyed by FactSet Research.
- Mosaic (MOS 78.85, +1.18, +1.52%) is forecast to post earnings of $1.07 a share in the fiscal third quarter.
- After Tuesday’s closing bell, biotech drug maker Cephalon (CEPH 58.75, +1.18, +2.05%) received a $73–a–share offer from Valeant Pharmaceuticals International Inc. (VRX 44.39, +0.13, +0.29%).
- BlackRock Inc. blk (BLK 186.50, -0.97, -0.52%) will replace Genzyme Corp. (GENZ 76.04, +0.10, +0.13%) in the S&P 500, Standard & Poor’s said.
- Sealy Inc. (ZZ 2.78, +0.03, +1.09%) said it swung to a first–quarter loss of 1 cent a share.
- Texas Instruments Inc. (TXN 34.96, +0.47, +1.36%) said it expects one of its plants in Japan to be back to full production by mid–April, with another at full production by mid–July